Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 more days!


Are you ready? We are still so close. Just not quite there. Only a few things left to get though. My plan is to get the house clean today and the baking done, then we have the weekend to relax and finish up. We spent the last two nights getting ready for Christmas parties at school. 24 student gifts and one teacher gift later, we are done!



I found the idea for Blake's teacher gift on this blog. I knew I wanted to do it as soon as I saw it! So I ordered my vinyl from Studio JK on Etsy, found our jar and got to work. One tip if you want to do this, find a FLAT jar! This was fairly difficult, but NOT because of the product. The product was great. The rounded jar makes it really hard to keep it all straight. But at least we got it done! I just hope she likes it! We found the apple pen at a little festival a couple of weeks ago.



I hope you have a great week!



1 comment:

krcrafts said...

what a great teacher gift!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...