Friday, July 16, 2010

Christmas in July Gift Exchange


I was in the mood for a swap, so when Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous posted about a Christmas in July Gift Exchange, I was in! Look at the totally cute purse that I was given! My gifter was Melissa at Seventeen. I love it, thank you Melissa!

My giftee was Caitlin at Adventures in [new] Mommyhood. She said she liked pink, and things to decorate the house with, so I whipped up a button monogram for her.




I'm really glad you liked it! This was a lot of fun! :)

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

Your purse is sooooooo cute!!!!

Big and Little said...

What an adorable purse and I like the button monogram too.

Rebecca said...

I love that monogram you made! How did you create the letter? So cute, I want one! Your purse is adorable, what a fun gift.

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

Cute Cute Cute. I bought that fabric because it has all my favorite colors but never did anything with it, I am totally motivated now :) And I really want to make one of those monograms for my littles! Great job!

Unknown said...

Hey Girl. The purse is really cute. But I love that monogram. Now I'm thinking I should make one for both the grandkids, Zack and Ki'a.

Thanks for sharing. ooxx's...Tracy :)

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

What a cute purse! LOVE the fabric! I'm so jealous ;o) And the monogram that you made is super cute! Thanks for showing off the gift you received and what the gift you made! I love seeing what everyone made :) The next gift exchange will be in november, I hope you'll participate again!
happy crafting,
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...