Friday, February 25, 2011

Frugal Friday #4

No linky this week, sorry. I've got to figure out what to use now that McLinky is no longer free. But I still wanted to post & share my shopping trips for the week.




CVS
2 boxes of Pop Tarts @ 1.79 ea.
2 gallons of milk @ 3.19 ea.
1 Nice & Easy Foam dye @ 7.99
5 boxes of Colgate Pro Clinical @ 1.22 ea. (clearance!)
OOP - $1.89
SAVED - $45.34



Target
2 packs of Tide @ .97 ea.
1 Aquafresh Extreme Clean @ .97
2 Old Spice deoderants @ .97 ea.
2 Secret deoderants @ .97 ea.
2 Herbal Essences @ .97 ea.
2 boxes of Up & Up ibuprofin @ 1.09 ea.
1 box of Kleenex @ 1.57
1 bag of Purina One Beyond cat food @ 7.99
2 packs of Up & Up liners @ .89 ea.
2 packs of Always liners @ .94 ea.
7 boxes of Tony's pizza @ 1.00 ea.
OOP - $1.77
SAVED - $33.68

If you received the $110 coupon booklet from P&G, head to Target. I got most of the stuff pictured above FREE using coupons from that book! The first round expire 2/28, so hurry!



Walgreens
7 bags of Purina One Smartblend dog food @ 1.99 ea.
OOP - $1.91
SAVED - $13.00




Publix #1
10 boxes of Mueller's pasta @ 1.43 ea (BOGO)
1 pack of hotdog buns @ 1.19
1 bag of sugar @ 3.19
7 Mentos @ .50 ea.
OOP - $1.78
SAVED - $22.68





Publix #2
10 boxes Muellers pasta @ 1.43 ea. (BOGO)
20 jars of Hunts tomato sauce @ .33 ea.
1 loaf italian bread @ 2.29
1 chocolate syrup @ 1.79
1 pack Orbitz gum (not pictured) @ 1.19
OOP - $1.49
SAVED - $30.44





It was a good mail day, too! A sample of Vaseline lotion and coupons for FREE Egg Beaters, Chef Boyardee, Metamucil & Cool Juice! And don't forget to enter the Hailey's Bows giveaway! It still has LOW ENTRIES, so your chances are good! So what sorts of deals or freebies did you get this week?

Linked to:

Weekly Totals at I ♥ Publix & Monday's Tips & Tricks at Homebody
Photo Show & Tell at Addicted to Saving & Friday Finals at Southern Savers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Wendy! I used to do that and it's so addictive. I couldn't wait to find the next deal and lived for the Sunday paper to come out. It seems I get so confused when I go to do it now. And it should be so much simpler now that there are so many blogs breaking it down. I really do have to get busy with it again.

I'd love to know how you organize you coupons and shopping trips. Would you be interested in doing a guest post on my blog sometime?

Great job, I'm super impressed!
Hugs...Tracy :)

Holly said...

How do you do it, Wendy? I'm not sure that I could get the same results here, as we don't have good double couponing, and no triples or anything like that.
However, seeing what you can do is certainly inspiring!
Thanks for joining my party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...