Sunday, October 9, 2011

Football Party Favors

Blake's birthday was a big success! I will have that post up soon, but for now I'm going to share what I did for his favors. I wasn't sure how many kids were coming, but a lot were invited so I didn't want to do anything that would end up too expensive. So we went to Party City and checked out the 15 for $1 candy bins.


We picked out several types of green candy and one brown. There wasn't much that sounded good for brown candies!




I picked up some clear baggies from the jewelry making section at Walmart.


I still wasn't sure what I was going to do at this point, and then I happened to stop in Target when the school supplies were 75% off. I picked up these green notebooks for $.05 each! I wrapped each one with some brown yard, added the candies and a tag that said "thank you" and that was it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea to do a notebook! I hate doing junky little stuff that's just going to get thrown away--because I hate it when Maren comes home from parties with stuff like that! The notebook will get used, it looks cook, and you cannot beat a nickel apiece!

Unknown said...

Smart thinking. I didn't even know you could find candy that cheap.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...