Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Few Thrift Shop Finds

 Way back in March, while I was supposed to be going to get something for Morgie's birthday, I ended up at the thrift shop. Sometimes you just feel the urge to go, right? And when that happens, it usually pays off. It's not like I hit the jackpot, but I was happy with what I found.

Sadly, no Pyrex. But I found this Glasbake Currier & Ives dish. Pyrex is my favorite of course, but I also love Glasbake, Fire King, Hazel Atlas, etc. It's hard to pass it up!


 I got really excited when I first saw this, I thought I had found Pyrex! Looks just like Butterfly Gold, right? Wrong. It's Gemco. But I love it anyway.
 
I always love finding these types of jars. And with it being right before Easter, this was perfect! Until the door got left open one day and the cats snuck in and broke it. Never even got to use it.

I really am itching to get back in to blogging. I do miss it and the whole blogging community. I kind of feel like I don't know where to start I guess, since it's been so long. So I'm trying to jump back in to it. Anyone still reading? Take a second and leave me a comment if you are! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still here! I have totally lost my blogging mojo, worse than ever this time. I keep thinking I'm going to start up again but just not getting around to it. I have stuff for a giveaway I was going to do weeks ago and never did, so maybe I should start with that next week. Maybe we should make a goal together to try to post once or twice a week and ease ourselves back into things. :)

Unknown said...

You always find cute things. I know what you mean about blogging. I've had so much other stuff going on I been kind of letting things slide but it's really about all the other distractions lately. Aren't you glad that MBS's back. I just entered both of your giveaways and hope to have mine up tomorrow or Tues. You'll have to stop by & enter.

I'm still reading!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...