Sunday, October 26, 2008

We found out what we are having....

and...

Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics



We found out last week. Layla came down with a rash, so Mike took her to the Dr. and found out that she had Fifth Disease. Which really isnt bad for her, but it can be not-so-great for me. So I called my Dr and they wanted me to come in for blood work and an ultrasound. So I also found out that I am 20 weeks along, now due March 10th instead of March 30th. And we also found out that it's a girl! At least that narrows down the names we need to think of!


Actually, we were talking about names the other day. I was thinking of Marie for a middle name. My mother's middle name was Marie and my grandmother's first name was Marie. For Mike's side of the family though, it's a little tough. His grandmother's first name is Loretta and his great-grandmother's name is Lula. Lula isn't too bad, except it's too close to Layla. His sister suggested Morgan, which is his mother's maiden name. We kind of like that, we just know that if we choose that, she will never let us forget that she came up with it! LOL. Nothing is final yet though.


Have a great week!







5 comments:

Chris Worthy said...

Congratulations! And I am glad she will arrive prior to Florida's hottest time of the year. :)

Unknown said...

Oh how fun! :) And my maiden name is Morgan, and I've always loved that as a first name for a girl.

Kim's Treasures said...

Congratulations!!!

Vintage Hunter said...

Congratulations! We didn't make the final decision on our #3s name until right before leaving the hospital. It's such a hard decision!

Treighsie said...

Congrats! I'm jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...