Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another season come & gone...

Wow, it's been a while since I posted! Things have been pretty busy around here. Lots to post about! But for now, this one will be about soccer. I haven't posted anything about the season so far... but Blake played for his 3rd year, and Layla played for the first time. At first she did really good, then suddenly decided she didnt like it and didnt want to talk to anyone else there or be there. Blake would always have to help her "warm up" and then she would be okay. But she maybe said 5 words to the coach the whole season. By the end though, she loved it. However, when we ask her if she wants to play next year, she says no, that she wants to dance and cheer. But she says she wants to play summer soccer, lol.


I will post in a few days about some of the other things happening around here, but for now, let's look back on North Lakeland Youth Soccer's 2008 Season.















I made these little gingerbread ornaments to give to each of the kids on both teams. They are made of all edible ingredients (except the paint!) but they are NOT edible. You would probably break your teeth if you tried! I can post the recipe if anyone is interested. Just let me know!


And as a little reward for a season well-played, they got their trophies at the last game. Layla was *SO* excited!


I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving with full bellies full of yummy food, and found some fantastic deals on Black Friday! I know I did!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I know what you mean about being busy :).Your kids are too cute. Buddy finishes soccer season and is now on to basketball.

Treighsie said...

Those are great pictures!

please sir said...

Awww so cute - congrats!

Amy Marie said...

Kim great pictures. Love those soccer balls you made... did you paint all of them by hand? Becuase they look awesome.

Kim's Treasures said...

Such cutie pies! Those ornaments are awesome! I love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...