I apologize in advance for my not-so-great photos. I NEED A NEW CAMERA!
Anyway... on to the photos. Morgan's basket:
Layla was *SO* excited this year for Easter! I think more than she was for Christmas. I hard a hard time deciding what the bunny should bring this year, but I think he did okay.
On to the egg hunt! All I heard all morning was egg talk. They were both looking out the windows trying to decide whether or not the Easter bunny had hidden any eggs.
Morgan & her giant duck from Nonnie.
Going through the goods so far...
The only shot I got of the two of them together.
About this dress... instead of buying Morgan an Easter dress, we used one of Layla's. When she (Layla) was born, her grandparents bought two dresses when they picked out her coming home dress. She never wore this one, so we thought it would be cute for Morgan to wear it.
I've been tagged by Rebecca at Our Back Porch!
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
- Layla's Birthday Party this weekend
- Maybe going to the beach this summer
- Going back to Disney
- Seeing my babies grow up
- Getting a horse one day
- NEW CAMERA!!
- Going back to school (kind of)
- Going back to Virginia
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Went to the Dr
- Picked up Morgan's portraits at Sears
- Put together the goody buckets for the party
- Wrapped Layla's presents
- Vacuumed the house
- Went to Publix
- Read blogs
- Talked to a friend on the phone
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- Win the lottery!
- Quit my job
- Be a SAHM
- Find more time for crafting
- Figure out how to keep the house clutter-free!
- Be less picky of an eater
- Go back in time and spend more time with my mom before she died
- Travel more
8 Things I Am Currently Watching:
- Deadliest Catch (new season starts tonight!)
- In the Motherhood
- 30 Rock
- My Name is Earl
- The Office
- Gilmore Girls (Love this show!!)
I know not everyone likes to be tagged, so I wont pick names. I'll just tag everyone! If you want to participate, feel free!