Thursday, April 2, 2009

One Month


We interrupt this regularly scheduled Spring Break posting... because HOLY CRAP, Morgan is a month old today. How is that possible?? One month ago, right now, I was sitting up in the hospital bed, waiting for Pitocin. I swear it flies by.






One month.
Of bottles. Of diapers. Of interrupted sleep. Of sweet snuggles. Of tiny laundry. Of total cuteness. Of watching a brother & sister create a bond with their new sister. Of wondering how she sleeps through her LOUD brother & sister. Of cries. Of washing bottles. Of seeing a tiny baby cuddle with her dad. Of dreading going back to work. Of sitting on the couch together. Of a messy house (well, not the whole month). Of a time I will never forget. Of time I will miss terribly.
One month.
Of getting to know Morgan.











It's pretty easy to see, we all love her dearly!


As for the Spring Break activities, I was lazy today. But it's Spring Break, that's allowed, right? I'm pretty tired today and didnt plan well. We never got around to getting the Easter decorations out yesterday, so I figured we would make cupcakes so I can try out a frosting recipe. Well, when I checked the pantry, the cake mix was expired, lol. So I guess today is just for relaxing. Have a good one!

6 comments:

Womandriver2@gmail.com said...

Time sure does fly....my oldest...it seems like yesterday I had her. She is 20 with a one year old son! Here I am expecting a new son next month. I think I will now savor every second because I know when I blink he will be graduating just like my older son will in June.

Kim's Treasures said...

Oh wow, one month already!!! She sure looks like her brother! I bet she is a lot of fun and happiness!

Michelle, All Home and Love said...

I love all the different expressions. She is so pretty!
~Michelle

Rachel Berry said...

What a cutie!! And time really does fly and I think it get's worse with each child that you have.

And thanks for the comment on the Pressed Peonies.
I do make smaller ones for newborns. I one of these day's I'll post them in my store.

I know, I know, I'm such a slacker.... :)

Rachel

Jena Williams, Not So Shabby Interiors said...

Wow does time just fly right by....I can remember when my little man was born and now he is just a boy! Morgan is beautiful and so sweet and small! Have a great Easter and grab a couple of ducklings because your son will love them!

Jena

Andréann said...

so precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...