I used those cheap plastic spider rings. I cut the ring part off and then glittered them with some Martha Stewart glitter. I used orange...
And black ones.
Originally I thought I'd use a crackle finish. I have two different types of crackle mediums. One is supposed to be "one step" but it doesnt work that well. Which I forgot when I used it on these. So in my attempt to try & hurry it along, I stuck them in the microwave. And the result was this weird texture.
I have been holding on to this textured paper since I started scrapbooking 10 years ago. I hardly ever use it, but for some reason I havent gotten rid of it yet, so I thought I'd try with this. For the letters I copied a stencil.