Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Wrap Up

Since I hadnt gotten around to sharing hardly any Halloween pictures, I'm going to go ahead and do it all in one. So there are a lot of pictures! I'll start with some of our decorations this year. I got this owl painting for $1.00 awhile back and decided to hang it in the hallway. I added some cheesecloth & a snake.


This is on top of our dresser in the hallway. I made the apothecary sign a couple years ago, and the witch fingers & eyeballs I got from a lady I used to work with.



This hangs above the mirror in the hallway, I made it last year.




In the living room, I replaced our candles with pumpkins.



I found these little guys at Michaels two years ago I think. I love their vintage look!



On top of the tv. It's a little blurry, sorry about that.



A jar full of clay acorns we made a few years ago & a vintage card.




Love the chicken nugget! Vintage McDonalds, lol.



Some old cabinet cards, my favorite ceramic crow (that I dropped right before I took this! I guess I'll have to use a Sharpie on the chip) and some glittered pumpkins.




Halloween bottle brush trees from a few years ago.






A big, hair spider in the hallway. Layla asked why I had to hang it above her door!



I stuck a couple more "13" cards in the mirrors in the hallway.



Another HUGE hairy spider over the front door we don't use.



This cute glittered bat took the place of one of my vintage utensils.




And the kitty took up a safe spot high away from Morgan's hands.



Now for outside. I put a faux pumpkin on top of each of our milk cans. I didn't want to show a picture of both together because our dog has this area pretty dirty right now. We don't use this door anyway.



A couple scarecrows, a headstone and a pumpkin my father in law made.



And a pile of Lil Pump-K-Mons from our patch.


We had a very busy weekend. Saturday, Blake had a playoff game for football at 11. They were playing for a spot in the Superbowl, but sadly, they lost. It was really hard to watch all the boys come off the field in tears. But they had a really awesome season. They were 9-1 in their regular season. So football is officially over until January. After that we went Trunk-or-Treating at a couple churches and Trick-or-Treating at Publix. And after that, a Halloween Festival! But Sunday we made time for pumpkin carving.


This was the first time the kids EVER wanted to help gut the pumpkins! Finally, someone besides me can do it!



Morgan was very happy to help!



And finally, the costumes. Layla was a Senorita. And Morgan was a Baterina. But she wouldnt wear the ears and the wings were a pain. So she looks more like a witch.



But a really cute one!








I accepted the fact that I would not be able to get any good group shots with Morgan in them. So I have to be happy with the pictures I do have. Blake & his cousin decided to be football players. At least we already had the "costumes"!







I hope you had a good Halloween!!

3 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Looks like a great Halloween!!!

Amy Marie said...

it all looks fantastic... and I cannot believe how big your kiddos are getting!

Unknown said...

Wendy the kids are so cute. Love the Spanish Dancer costume. And your house looks too fun. Decorations everywhere! The clawfoot tub is great.

Hugs...Tracy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...