Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Punch Paper Table Runner


Sorry about all the party posts back to back! I'm almost done sharing them & hope to have more things to share soon. But in the meantime, here is another.


Have you joined Pinterest yet? It's SO addictive! One day when I was browsing, I saw this picture, and thought I could so something similar for Layla's art party.


And this was simple since I had everything I needed: cardstock scraps, glue & a punch.


I wasn't sure how many I would need, so I just started punching. I somewhat layed them out so I could get an idea of how it would look & how long it might be.



Then I just started gluing. I just did it randomly, whatever looked good.



It was hard to get a picture of the whole thing!


And here it is in use. You can see it above and a little closer below.



It was super simple and a great way to use up some of those scraps I've been hoarding saving.

Oh and I didn't make it past the first round of American Crafter. But maybe it's for the better since I re-started college this past Monday. I was nervous for some reason, but it didn't seem so bad. I'm taking Ethics, and I have it twice a week from 6-9:50. But thankfully he said we will never stay that late! Thanks to those who voted for me.

What have you been up to? Seems like comments have dropped lately.

Linked to:
Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table & Dreaming, Sundae Scoop at I ♥ Naptime, Creative Bloggers Party & Hop at Homemaker On a Dime, Show Me What Ya Got at Not Just a Housewife, Too Cute Tuesday at Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Talent Tuesday at Vintage Wanna Bee, Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style, Hookin Up With HoH at House of Hepworths, Friday Favorites at Inspiring Creations, Weekend Bloggy Reading at Serenity Now, Friday Favs at Naptime Crafters, Catch-As-Catch-Can at My Repurposed Life, Funky Fresh Friday at KoolBeenz, Ten Buck Tuesday at Young Nester, Weekend Wrap Up Party at Tatertots & Jello

20 comments:

brooke said...

THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!! The rest of my budget for the tea party this weekend just ran away, but this idea might just save the day. THANKS

Bettie said...

This is adorable! I plan on using this idea for my end of the year party. I'll adjust the colors accordingly, but how easy and affordable is this. Thanks so much.

Karen said...

Those are great! I love all the colors!! Great blog:)
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Very colorful! My kids' kinda party :) Really appreciate you sharing this great post with us at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

Unknown said...

You're such a fun mama!! It reminds me of the project I did last week for OMTWI!!

brooke said...

I stole your idea and gave you a link on my newest post. Thanks for this great idea.

meg + andy said...

SO CUTE! i love all the details on your table-the little signs, and the cake topper is SO great. thanks for sharing! :)

aggieam01 said...

Brilliant! This is so whimsical and cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsey said...

Love that idea! What a fun and inexpensive way to decorate a table! Thanks for sharing! :)

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I love this table runner idea... too cute! And super easy, too. Love the colors.

Ruth said...

This is gorgeous! What a cool idea!

Celeste said...

I love cheap, easy crafts and decor, so thanks for sharing this--right up my alley! :)

claudia b said...

Oooh, I love it!!! Will try it for my little one's birthday soon!

Unknown said...

So perfect for your party! I have to remember this one for my next party. Love it!

The Mommy Therapy said...

Very cute idea! I think my 3 year old would find this amazing. I'll have to try it for his birthday this summer. Thanks for sharing.

Visiting from Amanda's Weekend Bloggy Reading Link Up!

Debbie said...

Love the circle punch runner!!

Meri said...

This is lovely! And what a cute simple idea for a party :)

Glad to have found you via Serenity Now :)
~meri

Craft That Party said...

I am in love with your table runner! So many color combos that could be done! Love!

Brandi said...

Such a neat idea! I love the bright colors you chose for the party!

AmyH said...

Adorable! I'm featuring you today at naptimecrafters.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...