Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Get Soaked This Summer With Old Navy Swimwear

I've mentioned before how much I love Old Navy & Crowdtap, and they are back at it again! This time I was given the opportunity to sample Old Navy swimwear. The timing was perfect because we were getting ready to go swimming & stay at CoCo Key Water Resort. I can say I tried on almost every type of suit they had. Everything pictured above.


This was cute, but didn't work on me. 


Tankinis are what I  usually go for. I love the navy polka dot one above! Didn't have my size though.


They had lots and lots of bikinis, as you cans see. Very cute stuff! But since having three kids, my body isn't really bikini ready. 


Some more tankinis & bikinis. Now as much as I love Old Navy, this sampling trip was difficult. I already hate shopping for a bathing suit (who doesn't?), and what I found while trying suits on didn't help. As cute as everything was, none of them were really made for anyone remotely well-endowed. I don't think any of the suits had underwire, which is a must for me. Even the one pieces with the control max feature were not supportive enough, or have enough coverage where it was needed. I wish stores would realize women need more support!

But I had to choose something, so I went with this tankini and matching bottom. Cute, right? 


If you'd like the chance to sample awesome goodies from Old Navy, sign up for Crowdtap here!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey girl. I just posted your eclos giveaway here: echttp://cottonpickincute.blogspot.com/2012/06/very-low-entry-giveaway-ending-soon-win.html

That bathing suit is gonna look awesome on you. You have such a beautiful skin tone and that color would never work on me but it perfect for you. Thanks for the crowdtap tip too.


Hugs…Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...