Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fourth of July Treats

Since the Fourth of July is right around the corner, I thought I'd share a couple of treats I've made in the past.

 Inspired by my Rainbow Slush, I made this Firecracker Slush last year. These are always a huge hit!

I have made this Snickers cake every year for several years now and everyone looks forward to it. Plus, it's super easy!

Unfortunately, this is all I seem to have on my blog that relates to the 4th! I guess I need to get to crafting, huh? What are your plans for the 4th?

Linked to: The Sunday Showcase Party at Under the Table & Dreaming, Creative Bloggers Party & Hop at Homemaker on a Dime, Market Yourself Monday at Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Talent Tuesday at Vintage Wanna Bee, What We Wore, Read & Made at Rae Gun Ramblings, Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I may not comment but i enjoy your posts. Stay Cool!

Nelda said...

Help! You soooo tempted me with the Snickers cake link - and the I find it is a broken link! Nooooo! Please repost the link to the Snickers cake. TSM!

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

How fun! -Marci

Jenn said...

Both of these sound yummy and are so cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your project with us on facebook. We will be featuring your project tomorrow on our blog for Facebook Friends Friday. Be sure to stop back in and grab a Featured at Someday Crafts button for your blog. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...