Friday, March 27, 2009

We're Having a Luau!

For Layla's 5th Birthday (holy crap, 5 already?!) we're having a Luau! Usually I make the invitations for their parties, but this year, I decided to go the easy & fast route. Look at these cute invitations I found on Etsy! The seller is Manuni. They turned out so cute! I printed the little card about the swimsuits & it's covering our address & phone number. The big day is quickly approaching (and of course, her birthday is falling a week apart from Easter this year!), so I'm trying to get all of my ideas & everything together. If you have any ideas you think might be cute, feel free to share! LOL! We don't have a pool, but I figured we could get out the slip & slide & waterguns... and maybe this giant inflatable easel. Other than that, I don't have any activities planned. Any ideas?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm planning a party too, only mine's tomorrow! Still trying to come up with a few fun things to do to keep the kids busy.

My birthday is in the summer and one year my dad made us a HUGE slip n slide. That was one of the best parties ever! I think the Luau theme sounds really fun--lots of great possibilities!

Dee Brake said...

water balloon basket ball is fun. toss the balloons into a garbage can or a board with a hole in it. :) its a splashing good time

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...