Friday, November 12, 2010

Mushrooms, Glitter & a Winner!

Two things. First, remember when I posted about Meyer Imports the other day? Well I got my mushrooms & glitter today!


So pretty!

I set them up on the tractor in the sun to try & show some sparkle.



And how cute are these mushrooms?



I can't wait to try this stuff out!



And secondly, I need to announce a winner in the Carmex giveaway! The lucky winner is:


Comment #10! Tracy Suzanne from Cotton Pickin Cute! Congratulations!!


A big thank you to everyone who entered and my new followers! There will be another Carmex giveaway coming soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEKKK!!! I can't believe I am the lucky winner! Thanks so much Sweetie.

Love the little mushrooms and of course all things shiny.

Goodnite....Tracy :)

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Cute mushrooms!! We had some like that on our Christmas tree as ornaments when I was growing up. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...