Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shutterfly - Free Cards for Bloggers!

Shutterfly is my favorite photo site! And I'm not just saying that because of the awesome promo they have going on! Did you know that bloggers get 50 free Holiday cards from Shutterfly? Sign up for it here! Seriously, I always use them for my photos. But they aren't just for photos! I have ordered several photo books in the past, but also photo coasters and a wall calendar. I don't have any photos of it, but the calendar was awesome. I saved it so I can reuse the photos!

But back to cards. I have ordered some cards from them in the past, but they weren't for Christmas. So I am very excited to get the chance to use them this Christmas! There are many options when it comes to Christmas or holiday cards. There are several types of photo cards. The story cards are really neat! I'm not 100% sure which card I am going to choose, but this snowman card is adorable!


The past few years, the kids made our cards and we included a photo. We did thumbprint reindeer, then last year, we broke out the foam stamps & glitter. My living room was very sparkly! But this year, the photo will be the highlight of the card!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Thank you for sharing! I went and signed up. Now I just need to get a good pics of all the kids together, not and easy task!

I hope to get my foldedgingham blog and my family blog made into books this year. I'm not a scrapbooker, so this will be an awesome way to preserve it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this - I signed up! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...