Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Decor 2013

 I know it's pretty last minute, but I finally got around to decorating for Valentine's Day. Better late than never, right? We have no mantle, so I usually try and decorate the top of our tv.

 These XO letters came from Anything Goes Here on Etsy.

 These picks are from Dollar Tree, the heart next to them is a Lego heart I picked up at Legoland.

 I made these glittered hearts a few years ago with hearts I found in the dollar bins at Joann.

 Here's another Lego heart and an adorable print (free!) from Lindsay of Pen & Paint.

 I made two of these heart banners a few years ago and still like using them every year. And no, I still haven't painted that darn frame. I think I need to swap out the photos, too.


I know they are cheesy, but I still love this bull & dragon. They came from Hallmark a few years ago.

 This cute little paper bunting came from a fellow blogger.

 The lighting made this picture hard to take, but this is our kitchen table.

 I stuck a few of the Dollar Tree picks into this shaker I thrifted.


 This gorgeous little thing is one of two dish towels I thrifted a couple weeks ago. How perfect are they? I know I probably should have ironed them first, but I just folded them in half so they could act as a table runner. I absolutely love the colors and the pattern.

Now I guess I better get to finishing these kids Valentine's. 

Linked to: Show Me What Ya Got at Not Just a Housewife, Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style, Whatever Goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts, What We Wore, Read & Made at Rae Gun Ramblings, Too Cute Tuesday at Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Friday Favs at Naptime Crafters

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE those diamond dish towels! Awesome find. And I may have to enlarge your photo and copy the LEGO heart because I'm pretty sure we have all those pieces! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...