Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday Deals

We were going to go to the beach today, but Mike ended up working. So we went to the library. We passed by an estate sale next to the library, so after we finished, we stopped. I picked up this little (8 oz.) Pyrex bowl for a buck. I keep finding yellow. This one makes 3 yellow pieces.


On the way to the store, I noticed that there were signs out in front of my favorite craft store, Crafts & Stuff that said "Going out of business sale 70-90% off". That kinda sucks. They are a chain store, but really focused on scrapbooking. Way better than Michaels. They had a lot of name brand, popular stuff, and they accepted competitor's coupons. But I stopped to see what I could find. I guess this sale had been going on for a bit because tomorrow is the last day, and almost everything was gone. But I did manage to find some stuff. All this was $20. Doesn't seem like much for $20. But then when you think about how expensive Scrapbooking is, it was a good deal.











I love the jumbo Ric-Rac! I probably should have got more of that instead of some of the other stuff. Oh well.
I hope everyone has a good weekend!





3 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Wendy my grandma has two big ones of those bowls yellow and red.. i've been trying to make off with the red for years. Love all the goodies you got too.

bren said...

You found some really nice things. I spent the day at the Lakeland Center working at a back to school event. Didn't get to do any shopping while I was there. I was to exhausted at the end of the day to even think about shopping. We where there doing school physicals.

Hope you enjoy your scrapbooking items.

Unknown said...

That looks like a great dreal on the scrapbooking stuff. I would be pleased if I could get all that for $20.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...