Saturday, June 20, 2009

Last Weekend Finds

Last weekend I decided to work on Saturday to get caught up. I havent been to the thrift store over there in forever, so I decided the kids & I (I took Blake and Layla to work with me!) could stop real quick. And I'm glad we did! I didnt get a ton of things, but I am happy with what I did get. These frames will obviously get a coat of paint!


Check out these pillow cases, I love the colors!



And my favorite find, another piece of Taylor, Smith & Taylor Boutonniere! I always seem to find a piece, but only at this store.


I love love the blue inside.



Mike already got his Father's Day gifts. He always seems to get stuff early ;). We have ribs cooking in the smoker and are going to have smoked corn & cornbread along with it tonight. And tomorrow is lasagna. Lots of yummy food this weekend!



4 comments:

so A"MUSE"D said...

oh that fabric is pretty... would make great pattern paper for scrapping.. and that bowl is darling!

Kim's Treasures said...

Love your finds!!! Such prettiness!

Michelle@Fromhousetohome said...

Great finds! Show us those frames after you paint them, they are going to look great!
~Michelle

Emily said...

Thanks for your comment! I can't wait to see what you do with these frames.....I love Goodwill!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...