Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New!!

I finally updated my blog banner! Its a nice change from the pumpkins, dont you think? Anyway, even though my last blog party didnt turn out so well, I've decided to try this again. I'm hosting a Valentine's Craft party! It will be on Monday, February 1st. Please spread the word! I want to see your Valentine's Day projects. Recipes, crafts, clothes.... whatever you've got! Please help make this party better than my last! :)

(I know - its cutting off the side, I'll try & fix this later!)

Ramblings from the Sunshine State

I really hope to see you there!

7 comments:

Amy Marie said...

Love your new banner.. and I'm gonna try to get something ready for your party too!

Kim's Treasures said...

Cute banner! Wish I knew how to make my own! LOL...I am computer challenged!

Not sure I will get to Valentine's this year...if I do, I will play along!

Darla said...

Love your header, the Valentine Craft is a good idea, I don't really do much for that day...I adore what you did to the table!!

Jane said...

I look forward to playing along. I still have some Valentines to make for my class. Hopefully I will have time this weekend!

Jaime said...

This is incentive to get my kids teacher's Valentines gift made or in the works so I can participate. I look forward to seeing what everyone is doing.

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hi there! Thanks for the visit. :) So, what do you think of Country Living? I got a copy for my mom's stocking this year, and it looked pretty good.

Leanne said...

The party sounds fun. I used Gorilla Glue super glue to hold the pieces together. It works in less that a minute. I'm having a giveaway this week if you'd like to stop by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...