Friday, January 15, 2010

Where are you?

I have noticed quite often, that people post about meeting up with some fun, new crafty friends, courtesy of blogging. I rarely find people in my area and I dont really know but one other person who crafts. So that got me to wondering, where are you? Where do you live? I see the visitors to my blog on the widget to the left, but I would love to hear from you. So please, wont you take a moment and leave me a comment telling me where you're from?

Oh and, I guess I should add, I am in Lakeland, FL. And you may recognize the above shopping center from a little movie called Edward Scissorhands. Yep, part of it was shot here. It also happens to be home to Kim from Daisy Cottage! I havent had the chance to meet her yet though. Maybe one day! Anyway, I'd love to hear from you!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy! I live in a suburb of Denver.

Darla said...

Tallahasse

Anny said...

I'm in North NJ - Montclair, NJ to be exact :)

mommynoodles said...

I live in Maryland now,but i'm originally from New Jeresy. I feel the same way here,I swear noone crafts. I had plenty of craft buddies and family in NJ. And did tons of craft shows,but not here. What's wrong with these people?? lol

Natalie,

Unknown said...

Hey Wendy. As soon as I saw the picture, I was thinking where do I know that shopping center from. Duh, Edward Scissorhands, and I've possibly passed it. But immediately I thought Florida. It's just got that look.

I'm from Jacksonville. Which you probably know already. And it was actually starting to feel like Florida again today. I'm sure I'll see the shorts out and about this week. Temps are going up to 69 and 70.

Hugs....Tracy :)

Anonymous said...

In Ohio--between Akron and Wooster. --Laura :)

Lynn said...

Hi Wendy -
I'm in Minneapolis, Minnesota - Go Vikings! (Although until I was about nine I lived in a small town in Northern Idaho.)
And I definitely wish I was in Florida right now :)

Leanne said...

Hi Wendy,
I found that ugly candlestick at Dollar Tree, but it turned out beautiful after it was painted. I live in Utah. I lived in Orange Park, Fl for almost 4 years. My parents live in Sebring, Fl now.

Amy Jo said...

Hey! I'm up in NY! (upstate NY)

Christy said...

I'm in New Port Richey - about 45 minutes or so away from you! Howdy neighbor! :o)

Paula said...

I just found your blog following your amazing coffee table redo at Better After. Just wanted to say that I'm from Florida (just south of Sarasota). I'm a crafty wanna-be. I enjoy papercrafting and recently got into woodworking. Have you seen the site: www.knock-offwood.com? Amazing! Nice to meet you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...