Sunday, January 31, 2010

Valentine's Day Craft Party!



It's that time! I'm posting a bit early so I dont have to try & squeeze it in tomorrow night. I hope to see a lot of you join in!


This is a classic, but I wanted to do it anyway. I found these wooden hearts last year in the dollar bin at Joann's. Mike cut a couple branches off a maple tree, and I had the pottery. Just fill with glitter. Super easy!







A little green, because, why not?



These wont last, but look nice for now.



This project was completely unplanned, but the other day, I got an envelope in the mail from Say Anything Expressions. I had ordered from them in the past for a project I have yet to share. They sent this cute little vinyl as a thank you! How sweet of them! If you are looking for vinyl, check them out, I am very pleased with this, and the piece I ordered!




I also I have an idea in the works for some
leftover gingerbread ornament dough from December...



I have a few other projects in mind, hopefully I'll get them done! Our weeks have turned pretty hectic. Blake has started football (Monday, Tuesday & Thursday last week, Tuesdays & Thursdays starting this week), Layla has dance on Wednesdays, and I have class on Thursdays. Busy, busy!


Now it's your turn! Please share with us your Valentine's crafts, recipes, projects.... anything really! Just PLEASE link to your actual post, not the main page of your blog. And dont forget to link back to me! Lets make this party great! Feel free to right click & save the Valentine's button, I didnt get a chance to make an actual button!







6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the glitter hearts, and I can't wait to see what you do with the gingerbread dough. It never occurred to me to use that outside of Christmas, duh!

Amy {The Red Chair Blog} said...

Those glitter hearts are cute! They look like cookies...yum!

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

Love the glitter hearts! Thanks for hosting this!! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's links... so much fun!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Love the tree! Thanks for hosting, Wendy. :)

Junk Mammas said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and inviting us to your party.

Junk Mammas

Junk Mammas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...