Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cutest Trike Ever


When I was asked if I would like to review something again for CSN Stores, I knew I wanted to get something for Morgan. She loves playing outside, so my mind was made up when I saw this adorable Radio Flyer Tricycle. As soon as I rolled it out she said "oooh!" and has been playing with it ever since. And while I didn't get any photos of her on it that day, I think a certain 9 year old gives it his seal of approval.




Should I show those pictures to his football team?

4 comments:

Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Yes you should show these to his football team and again to his friends when he gets older and graduates from high school! ;o)

Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"

Tiffany said...

Wow! We are in Leesburg, not too far from you! I'm loving your series for the rainbow party, I'm wanting to do something similar, since our kids share one big party (birthday's are a month apart and with family out of state...well, it's just easier)! Love the food selection you had, and I've been thinking of those tissue poms, they seem to be 'fun' & easy to make!

Unknown said...

This is so cute! And I love that name Morgan, it is my middle name..obviously a part of my blog's name as well..ha! I think I might choose a review from CSN next time! woo! Thanks for stoppin by my blog!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Yes, he will thank you for these pics in the future! Maybe! I love, love, love, your rainbow wreath and am currently working on my own. I might change it up a little just to be crafty but yours will get the "inspiration" creative. Thanks for inspiring! -Jenn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...