Saturday, March 19, 2011

Opinions Needed

I am slowly trying to update our living room. I can't do a full blown makeover all at once, so I'm taking it step by step. I want to make a collage wall, so I have been collecting some art prints. I have this lovely one from Colorbee, so I put it in a thrifted white frame. But the problem for me was the different whites. The paper is a bluish-white next to the frame. So I decided to repaint it.



So I painted it Aquatic Mist by Valspar. But now I'm not sure. My other option was Granny Smith by Glidden. The Granny Smith color is similar to the lighter green on the E in 'sweet'.





(This is how it looked previously.)



Here you can see it all together. What do you think? Would you leave it aqua or paint it green?



And do you have any suggestions for this shelf in general? I'm not lovin it...

8 comments:

Kaity-Bug Crafts said...

Aqua :)

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

I like the aqua! I think it ties in well with the rest of the display.

Tiff said...

I like the aqua too. Can you take a pic of the whole side of that room so that we can give more info on the shelf arranging?

SkinnyMeg said...

I like the aqua too!

Unknown said...

I love aqua, but if it were mine I'd probably choose the green. I just don't think the aqua looks right with the other colors. Do you have black paint? That might look even better!

Natalia Lynn said...

Love your blog! Found it from Vintage Gwen. I am your newest follower! I have a linky party this post would be perfect for! It is called Projects in Progress where bloggers can help eachother out with projects they are working on. You should check it out!! I'm sure I'll be back soon!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I like the aqua, but I think the green might pop nicely too. (I know, that wasn't very helpful!)

I think the shelf needs more variety in the sizes of frames/stuff on it. Everything is mostly the same size/color/dimension.

~ Sarah

Sarah said...

i think u would like it better if the other frames were different colors too. either all white or all differentcolors, one colored frame stands out a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...