Thursday, March 31, 2011

Frugal Friday #5

Frugal Friday is back! I'm glad you enjoy it and please let me know if there is anything specific you'd like to see, or see more of. Like free samples, coupon tips, etc. I have to go grocery shopping today, but I'm going to share what I've already done for the week.



Target. They have a good deal on bread this week, $.84 a loaf. We go through a lot of bread (Blake eats about 3 sandwiches on football nights) so I am stocking up and freezing it. I paid $.93 for everything you see in the photo above!

1 gallon of milk @ 3.29
2 boxes of fruit snacks @ $1.39 ea.
2 pouches of fruit snacks @ $.89 ea.
6 Degree trial size deoderants @ $.97 ea.
9 Dove Men+Care trial size deoderants @ $.70 ea.
1 Up & Up floss @ .89

OOP: $.93
Saved: $24.62



Walmart. I was going for cheap here, lol. We actually really like the Great Value chips. And if Huggies or Pampers aren't on sale, I get the Parents Choice diapers.

1 pack Parents Choice Diapers @ $5.97
1 pack GV toilet paper @ $.97
2 bags GV chips @ $1.98 ea.
1 bag GV Sugar @ $4.72
1 pack Gwaltney bacon @ $2.98
3 bottles of Head & Shoulders trial size shampoo @ $.97 ea.
1 trial size Secret Clinical deoderant @ $2.47
1 Frigo string cheese @ $.33
2 packs of Bar S hotdogs @ $.88 ea.

OOP: $15.54
Saved: $11.40



Walgreens. I had a $2 Register Reward to use and wanted to get a higher one back.

1 Colgate Total @ $3.00
1 Colgate 360 toothbrush @ $3.00
1 Snickers egg @ $.29

OOP: $2.24
Saved: $5.78
Earned: $4 in Register Rewards



A few freebies of the week: StriVectin-SD sample, a trial kit from Avon Anew, a 2 week trial of Burt's Bees Acne Solutions & a coupon book from P&G. I've received more but no photo.


For all you moms out there, I want to give you the heads up about an awesome coupon coming up. This Sunday there should be a P&G brandSAVER insert in your paper. And inside that insert, near the Pampers coupons, there will be a coupon for $1 off any Kandoo (Pampers) product! You can take that coupon to Target and score yourself some inexpensive wipes when you get the refill packages. (You may find them elsewhere, but Target seems to be the only place here that has them.)



Linked to: Weekly Totals at I ♥ Publix, Friday Finals at Southern Savers


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please tell me HOW you did that at Target! That's incredible!

Mindy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Love your site. I need to start finding these great deals, too. AMAZING!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...