Friday, April 22, 2011

Frugal Friday #7

No shopping to report this week, but I'm going to share some fun mail from the week & a few freebies that are available.



A 10 ct. pack of Tide Stain Release, a sample of Tide, a sample of Degree deoderant (all from Facebook) and a Cover Girl Nature Luxe Bzz Kit. (Sign up for BzzAgent here).


This one I wasn't expecting - I won a $15 iTunes gift card from a sweepstakes on Facebook!



Seattle's Best coffee sample, a coupon for free panties from Victoria's Secret and Avery Tabs samples (Facebook).


Even if you don't feel comfortable having a personal Facebook account, you may want to consider creating one and keeping it only for deals & freebies. There have been a TON of free offers on there lately.


NOW FOR THE FREEBIES

Head to Lowe's tomorrow and pick yourself up a free tree in honor of Earth Day.

Get a head start on Mother's Day by getting a FREE Mother's Day card. Shipping is free too! Just go here and "like" Tiny Prints on Facebook. This is where I got the Double Rainbow card used for Morgan's rainbow party. The code is valid today, 4/22, ONLY.

Get a free sample of TRESemme Naturals when you like them on Facebook.

Request a coupon book worth over $35 in savings on P&G products here.
If you're going to be out & about today, stop by Starbucks with a reusable mug/tumbler & receive free coffee or tea.

Remember, free offers expire quickly! So request them ASAP.











3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, I never thought about making a FB account just for giveaways and stuff, but that's a great idea! I have an email address that I use solely for "junk" stuff like that, so I don't know why it never occurred to me. Hmm. I suppose maybe I could just use my married name instead of my whole name to set up an account, right?

Wendy @ Ramblings from the Sunshine State said...

Yes, you could totally use just your married name! I only use both names on there so old friends can find me easier.

Rosebuds and Ladybugs said...

Thanks for offering the linky! I offer one as well, if you would like to stop by and link up your deals! I am now a follower =)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...