Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tiered Serving Tray & Some Winners


You know where this is going, right? Simple as pie, but I hadn't made one yet, and I thought this would work good for the BBQ Cups I'm making for Layla's party. I found these melamine plates at Target. The candlestick came from the dollar store. Step 1.




Step 2. And done!
There wasn't a smaller or bigger size of these plates, only these two. I thought about adding a third tier but with one of the matching bowls they had, but I'm not sure.





What do you think?


Oh, and I need to announce the three lucky winners of the Purex Complete Crystals! The lucky ladies are #7 Treighsie, #16 Annie & #10 Heidi! Congrats ladies!!

Linked to:


4 comments:

Annie @ Crafty Mommy said...

Love the serving trays! I love those springy colors, I haven't seen this print at my Local Dollar Store yet. I CAN"T BELIEVE I WON! LOL so excited! LOL thank you very much!

Jennifer said...

I have some plates from walmart waiting for me to do the exact same thing!! Turned out good!

Design Collective Houston said...

When I get home from work today, I'm going to make a tray. I all the materials at home. When I complete it, I will send you a pic. Thanks for the inspiration! Love It!

Colleen Miller said...

I love your tiered stand! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...